What's this all about?
Welcome to BTI library.
The aim of this guide is give you a brief introduction to the library resources and services, and how we can help you during your time here at BTI. Read on and discover....
What's in it for you?
Some of you might be thinking that all you need is Google - read on and think again!
BTI library provides:
- access to quality resources that have been selected specifically for relevance to your courses. They can help you
- understand new concepts
- help you develop and support your arguments for essays
- advance your professional knowledge and growth (which is, after all, why you're here)
- 24/7 access to library catalogue
- 24/7 access to quality journal articles that Google won't find
- a quiet place to study
- for out-of-town flexi students - a postal service so you can borrow from the library
- last, but by no means least, HELP - face to face, email, phone, printed and on-line guides, and hands-on workshops
Discover more by clicking on either the tabs above or the links below.
Contact and opening hours - library hours, staff and contact details
Borrowing - who may borrow and what you may borrow
Finding information - where to start
Stress busters - making life easier for everyone
Where to from here? - other places to explore, and opportunity for feedback