Last Updated: May 2, 2017
Some of these journals may require a password - see access details on BTI online.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health
- e-Journal of Applied Psychology
A journal covering findings relating to clinical and social issues in applied psychology
- Edification: Journal of the Society for Christian Psychology
- Europe's Journal of Psychology
Features original studies, research, critical contributions, interviews and book reviews.
- Explorations: An E-Journal of Narrative Practice
Provides an international, peer-reviewed forum for accounts of narrative therapy and narrative practice.
- Faith and therapy
A resource for counselors, pastors, and other people-helpers integrating their faith with meeting the needs of those in their care.
- Families in Society: The Journal of Contemporary Social Services
- Future of children
Each issue covers a single topic relevant to children, from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- International Journal of Child, Youth and Family Studies
An interdisciplinary, cross-national journal focusing on research about and services for children, youth, families and their communities.
- International Journal of Narrative Therapy & Community Work
- International Journal of Psychology and Counseling
An open access journal with articles on subjects such as counter transference, clinical psychology, professional practice of behavior analysis, behavioral models etc.
- Internet Journal of Mental Health
Scope includes psychiatric disorders, psychological strengths, psychological difficulties, the interaction of physical and mental health, and the psychosocial aspects of both medical and psychiatric disorders
- Journal of Family Strengths
The Journal of Family Strengths (JFS), formerly Family Preservation Journal, is an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal produced by the CHILDREN AT RISK Institute in partnership with the Center for Family Strengths at the University of Houston-Downtown and the Texas Medical Center Library. JFS presents theoretical, practice, and evaluation articles on the strengths perspective in family-centered practice to improve services that promote and sustain family systems.
- Journal of Mental Health Counseling
- Journal of Narrative Family Therapy
- Journal of Pastoral Care & Counseling
Username and password needed if accessing off campus. Please ask library staff for information on how to access pre-2009 issues of JPC&C online.
- Journal of School Counseling
- Open Family Studies Journal
Publishes original research articles, reviews and short articles in all areas of marital, family and child/adolescence studies, including ethnic studies.
- Professional Issues in Counseling
Articles written by counselling professionals from a variety of positions.
- Australian Ejournal of Theology
Focuses on scholarly exchange within the Australian and international theological community. Its aim is to be both ecumenical and interdisciplinary
- Common Ground Journal
Perspectives on the church in the 21st century
- International Journal of New Perspectives in Christianity
The main purpose of this journal is to offer new perspectives on Christianity, and to identify ways and means through which Christianity can engage with, and be relevant to, people, issues, and structures existing in the twenty-first century.
- Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership
- Journal of Religion and Popular Culture
A journal committed to the academic exploration, analysis and interpretation, from a range of disciplinary perspectives, of the interrelations between religion and religious expression and popular culture, broadly defined as the products of contemporary mass culture.
- Refresh: Journal of Contemplative Spirituality
Each issue works with a theme that is both relevant and stimulating of thought, prayer and discipleship.